- What is Funded Justice?
- How does crowdfunding work?
- Who makes a good Funded Justice crowdfunder?
- Will people support my Funded Justice campaign?
- What is a Flexible Spending Campaign?
- My Funded Justice campaign reached its financing goal. What happens now?
- How much does it cost to use Funded Justice?
- How do I receive funds from my successful Funded Justice campaign?
- Who can run a fundraising campaign on Funded Justice?
Starting a Campaign
- How do I create a Funded Justice campaign?
- What happens once my campaign is created?
- What happens once Funded Justice approves my campaign?
- How do I promote my campaign?
- What is the role of Funded Justice in my campaign’s success?
Contributing to a Campaign
- How do I contribute to a Funded Justice campaign?
- How can I pay electronically?
- Is there a fee to contribute to a Funded Justice campaign?
- Am I charged/debited immediately when I contribute to a campaign?
- I changed my mind, can I update/cancel my pledge?
- Can I update/cancel my pledge after the campaign has ended?
- How can I share the Funded Justice causes I support with other people?
- Is my credit card or bank information secure?
- Can people outside of the United States contribute to a Funded Justice campaign?